Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung tv (no device created)

I did refresh the plugin and the samsung tv showed up and sdded it,
    i did click create device but no tv devices created.

any idea why ?

this is the debug log with an error, my fridge is in there but no tv in the log.

Code:
    {"components":{"cooler":{"custom.fridgeMode":{"fridgeModeValue":{"value":null},"fridgeMode":{"value":null}},"contactSensor":{"contact":{"value":"closed"}},"custom.disabledCapabilities":{"disabledCapabilities":{"value":["custom.fridgeMode"]}},"temperatureMeasurement":{"temperature":{"value":3,"unit":"C"}},"sensor":{},"custom.dthVersion":{"versionNumber":{"value":19061701}},"thermostatCoolingSetpoint":{"coolingSetpoint":{"value":3,"unit":"C"}}},"freezer":{"custom.fridgeMode":{"fridgeModeValue":{"value":null},"fridgeMode":{"value":null}},"contactSensor":{"contact":{"value":"closed"}},"custom.disabledCapabilities":{"disabledCapabilities":{"value":["custom.fridgeMode"]}},"temperatureMeasurement":{"temperature":{"value":-23,"unit":"C"}},"sensor":{},"custom.dthVersion":{"versionNumber":{"value":19061701}},"thermostatCoolingSetpoint":{"coolingSetpoint":{"value":-23,"unit":"C"}}},"cvroom":{"custom.fridgeMode":{"fridgeModeValue":{"value":null},"fridgeMode":{"value":null}},"contactSensor":{"contact":{"value":"closed"}},"custom.disabledCapabilities":{"disabledCapabilities":{"value":["temperatureMeasurement","thermostatCoolingSetpoint"]}},"temperatureMeasurement":{"temperature":{"value":null}},"sensor":{},"custom.dthVersion":{"versionNumber":{"value":19061701}},"thermostatCoolingSetpoint":{"coolingSetpoint":{"value":null}}},"main":{"contactSensor":{"contact":{"value":"closed"}},"powerConsumptionReport":{"powerConsumption":{"value":null}},"refresh":{},"filterStatus":{"filterStatus":{"value":"normal"}},"custom.dthVersion":{"versionNumber":{"value":20042701}},"execute":{"data":{"value":{"payload":{"if":["oic.if.a"],"x.com.samsung.rm.micomdataLength":94,"rt":["x.com.samsung.da.rm.micomdata"],"x.com.samsung.rm.micomdata":"D0C0002B0000000000CBFE15051F5AA60800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001F0050001E0"}},"data":{}}},"custom.error":{"error":{"value":null}},"ocf":{"st":{"value":"2020-05-21T02:41:10Z"},"mndt":{"value":""},"mnfv":{"value":"20190702.3"},"mnhw":{"value":""},"di":{"value":"dad0bcc1-153a-0cd8-b04f-3a9ebfbc36ad"},"mnsl":{"value":""},"dmv":{"value":"res.1.1.0,sh.1.1.0"},"n":{"value":"[refrigerator] Samsung (LCD)"},"mnmo":{"value":"19K_REF_LCD_FHUB4.0|00086841|00050126001024300100000000000000"},"vid":{"value":"DA-REF-NORMAL-000001"},"mnmn":{"value":"Samsung Electronics"},"mnml":{"value":""},"mnpv":{"value":"B5WSP3EHA00048P"},"mnos":{"value":"Tizen"},"pi":{"value":"dad0bcc1-153a-0cd8-b04f-3a9ebfbc36ad"},"icv":{"value":"core.1.1.0"}},"refrigeration":{"defrost":{"value":null},"rapidCooling":{"value":"Off"},"rapidFreezing":{"value":"Off"}},"custom.deodorFilter":{"deodorFilterCapacity":{"value":null},"deodorFilterStatus":{"value":null},"deodorFilterResetType":{"value":null},"deodorFilterUsage":{"value":null},"deodorFilterUsageStep":{"value":null}},"custom.disabledCapabilities":{"disabledCapabilities":{"value":["powerConsumptionReport","custom.deodorFilter","custom.waterFilter"]}},"temperatureMeasurement":{"temperature":{"value":3,"unit":"C"}},"custom.deviceReportStateConfiguration":{"reportStateRealtimePeriod":{"value":null},"reportStateRealtime":{"value":null},"reportStatePeriod":{"value":null}},"custom.waterFilter":{"waterFilterUsageStep":{"value":null},"waterFilterResetType":{"value":null},"waterFilterCapacity":{"value":null},"waterFilterUsage":{"value":null},"waterFilterStatus":{"value":null}}}}}
    regards
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

I don't see any error. It seems it's only the JSON definition of the fridge.
    Please enable "log to file" then retry to read and create the devices, then send me the log file (Logs/SmartThings.txt)
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      I don't see any error. It seems it's only the JSON definition of the fridge.
      Please enable "log to file" then retry to read and create the devices, then send me the log file (Logs/SmartThings.txt)
      thanks
      The error from avobe is in this bit:
      ,"data":{}}},"custom.error":{"error":{"value":null}}
      I never had this when i enabled debug

Here it is, but i did delete the devices of the fridge manually but i can't recreate them.
      The tv is in the list of devices but nothing created, even no trace in the logs.
      If i check the ini only 1 device is present.

i did delete the line in the inifile, but does not do anything as it comes back
      Attached Files

Comment

spud

Well i did not know it did auto create the devices location and room as i configured in the app lol.

I was looking under smartthings category etc.. (yesterday i deleted the fridge devices, but they where old and the wrong ones)
        I found the fridge under my room/location that i put in the app not homeseer.
        The tv is in there as well but 6x because of creating devices to much.. i did delete them manually and it all works.

Comment

Spud before i forget to ask, i know its possible to send notifications with smartthings, i did see it in the api.
          Can you make it like an feature so we can select in events to send a message to a tv or smartthings app? if something happens in homeseer.

Right now with this tv i receive push notifications of my fridge when its open, its directly in my screen.
          i checked the api and it should be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
            spud

Well i did not know it did auto create the devices location and room as i configured in the app lol.

I was looking under smartthings category etc.. (yesterday i deleted the fridge devices, but they where old and the wrong ones)
            I found the fridge under my room/location that i put in the app not homeseer.
            The tv is in there as well but 6x because of creating devices to much.. i did delete them manually and it all works.

Glad you got it to work!
            That being said the "create homeseer devices" button is not supposed to create duplicate devices if the device already exist, it should just update the existing device, so if if you can replicate that I would like to know how?

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
              Spud before i forget to ask, i know its possible to send notifications with smartthings, i did see it in the api.
              Can you make it like an feature so we can select in events to send a message to a tv or smartthings app? if something happens in homeseer.

Right now with this tv i receive push notifications of my fridge when its open, its directly in my screen.
              i checked the api and it should be possible.
              I did not see anything about notifications in the API that the plugin uses: https://smartthings.developer.samsun...ef/st-api.html
              what API did you check, please provide a link

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

I did not see anything about notifications in the API that the plugin uses: https://smartthings.developer.samsun...ef/st-api.html
                what API did you check, please provide a link
                Here is the link
                https://docs.smartthings.com/en/late...fications.html

I don't know how to replicate the double devices, this is what i did :
                I did restart the plugin and did upgrade to your last beta, and then i click read devices and create devices.
                when they did not show up, i pressed it a couple of times. after that i found out they use now the same name and location as in the app.
                But only the tv was duplicated a couple of times, the fridge was normal

Comment

Working...
                X