Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup Error

At HS4 startup I get the following errors:
    10/1/2020 8:29:26 PM SmartThings~!~Error~!~Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 290 - message : Error while converting 292 to HsFeature : A status control covering all or a portion of the value range 1 already existsService Version: NO_VERSION
    This appears to be Audio Volume for my Samsung TV. Plugin version is 4.0.15.0.
    Any ideas?

can you post a screenshot of the Status/Graphics tab for this feature (ref #290)

Comment

Here you go... This is after moving my HS4 to a new computer. Here's the complete error list from my last restart:
      Starting up....

10/2/2020 1:48:46 PM SmartThings~!~Error~!~Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 290 - message : Error while converting 292 to HsFeature : A status control covering all or a portion of the value range 1 already existsService Version: NO_VERSION

10/2/2020 1:48:46 PM SmartThings~!~Error~!~Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 290 - message : Error while converting 292 to HsFeature : A status control covering all or a portion of the value range 1 already existsService Version: NO_VERSION

10/2/2020 1:48:46 PM SmartThings~!~Error~!~Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 290 - message : Error while converting 292 to HsFeature : A status control covering all or a portion of the value range 1 already existsService Version: NO_VERSIONStartup Complete, 6 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Thanks Spud

Comment

Working...
      X