Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error while initializing with this token - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error while initializing with this token - Solved!

I having an issue entering my token in step 3 (pop up window error below) i made sure all the check boxes were done and tried 2 different tokens, Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks

error while initializing with this token. Check the logs for more information

log:
    SmartThings
    Error
    Could not deserialize the response body stream as STApi.PagedDevices. Status: 200 Response:

Same log for me.

Comment

this i think is related to my previous post same error message. It started from no where in a set up thats been working for months with no changes.

Comment

yes, my air conditioning is no longer controlled, it is freezing cold in the house.
        Can anyone help us?

Comment

I will have a look

Comment

Just tested the SmartThings plugin on my system, everything seem to work as usual.
            Is your HS4 system running on Linux or Windows? What version of HS4 and the plugin?
            Could you set the log level to Trace, and post what you get when you try to authorize?

Comment

Yesterday, I regenerated a token, because Smartthings is messing around (thanks samsung, not very up to date with their APIs) to see if it improved the problem and I came across this error.
              I use HOMESEER in windows (Version HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.8.0 (Windows) )

Attached Files

Comment

If I put a bad token, I have a specific error.

From memory, before changing token, I had deleted a device in Homeseer without deleting it from Smartthings. This is when the error appeared.

Comment

Spud this just happened on a very static system mine is HS4 win 10 with auto updates turned off. I wonder if Samsung have changed something. I have had no luck with new keys either

Comment

Yes Samsung has changed some things.
                    I have updated the plugin with the newest definition of the API. Please install and test version 4.0.17 of the plugin (released as a Beta version). Check your logs, if you see any error please report them here. Thanks.

Comment

It seems ok to međź‘Ť

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                        Yes Samsung has changed some things.
                        I have updated the plugin with the newest definition of the API. Please install and test version 4.0.17 of the plugin (released as a Beta version). Check your logs, if you see any error please report them here. Thanks.
                        Thanks! v4.0.17 has resolved the problem for me.

Comment

Working Great , Thank you! This made it easy to use switchbot and Govee Lights!!
                          Last edited by ocyberbum; March 21, 2022, 01:12 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I am having the same problem. In the manage plugins, I only see the 4.0.16. How do I get that beta 4.0.17? I'm running HS4 Pi Hub Thanks

Comment

Feo, what I did was disable the original smartthings plug in , then go to, plugins, add and search for smartthings it will show up marked beta.. if it doesn't show make sure you have the show beta plugins on

Comment

Working...
                              X