5/04/2020 11:55:29 Tuya Error No command mapping for device 41

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture - Tuya 04MAY2020.PNG
Views:	134
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	1382636
    ---
    John

Did it work with version 4.0.13 of the plugin?

Could you click on the root device and copy/paste here what you have in the Tuya tab

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Did it work with version 4.0.13 of the plugin?

Could you click on the root device and copy/paste here what you have in the Tuya tab

4.0.13 it is also not working and I get:command or value not support

The content of the Tuya tab is below (some fields are changed to "XXX" by me.
      Supported Functions:
      [ { "name": "Switch", "code": "switch_led", "type": "Boolean", "values": "{}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Brightness", "code": "bright_value", "type": "Integer", "values": "{"min":25,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Mode", "code": "work_mode", "type": "Enum", "values": "{"range":["white","colour"]}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Color mode", "code": "colour_data", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Scenario mode", "code": "scene_data", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Soft light mode", "code": "flash_scene_1", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Colorful mode", "code": "flash_scene_2", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Dazzling mode", "code": "flash_scene_3", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Gorgeous mode", "code": "flash_scene_4", "type": "Json", "values": "{"h":{"min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":360,"step":1},"s":{ "min":1,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1},"v":{"min":1 ,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}}", "status_only": false }, { "name": "Color temperature", "code": "temp_value", "type": "Integer", "values": "{"min":0,"scale":0,"unit":"","max":255,"step":1}", "status_only": true } ]
      Device:
      { "uuid": "XXXX", "name": "Smart RGBW Bulb E14 2", "ip": "XXXX", "status": [ { "code": "flash_scene_1", "value": "{"bright":255,"frequency":80,"hsv":[{"h":120.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0}],"temperature":255}" }, { "code": "switch_led", "value": "false" }, { "code": "flash_scene_2", "value": "{"bright":255,"frequency":128,"hsv":[{"h":0.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0},{"h":120.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0 },{"h":240.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0},{"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":0.0}, {"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":0.0},{"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":0.0}],"temperature":255}" }, { "code": "work_mode", "value": "colour" }, { "code": "flash_scene_3", "value": "{"bright":255,"frequency":80,"hsv":[{"h":0.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0}],"temperature":255}" }, { "code": "bright_value", "value": "180" }, { "code": "flash_scene_4", "value": "{"bright":255,"frequency":5,"hsv":[{"h":0.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0},{"h":120.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0 },{"h":60.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0},{"h":300.0,"s":255.0,"v":25 5.0},{"h":240.0,"s":255.0,"v":255.0},{"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":0. 0}],"temperature":255}" }, { "code": "temp_value", "value": "255" }, { "code": "colour_data", "value": "{"h":325.0,"s":29.1,"v":248.9}" }, { "code": "scene_data", "value": "{"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":0.0}" } ], "category": "dj", "product_id": "jJSHH0Ul0VyBfcQA", "online": true, "id": "XXX", "time_zone": "+01:00", "local_key": "XXX" } ---
      John

Comment

according to your log the "Color Temperature" feature is status only, so it is not supposed to have a slider. With 4.0.14, go to Tuya > Manage Devices, select your smart RGBW bulb then click the "Create Homeseer devices" button, it will update the device and it should remove the slider for the color temperature feature.

Comment

according to your log the "Color Temperature" feature is status only, so it is not supposed to have a slider. With 4.0.14, go to Tuya > Manage Devices, select your smart RGBW bulb then click the "Create Homeseer devices" button, it will update the device and it should remove the slider for the color temperature feature.
          The slider will not be removed.

And when I put the selector at the left after the update the selector is at the right.

---
          John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

The slider will not be removed.

And when I put the selector at the left after the update the selector is at the right.

---
            John
            did you make sure you reinstalled 4.0.14?
            if you delete the feature #41 and then let it be recreated by clicking "Create Homeseer devices" is it recreated with the slider?

Comment

did you make sure you reinstalled 4.0.14?
              if you delete the feature #41 and then let it be recreated by clicking "Create Homeseer devices" is it recreated with the slider?
              The reinstall was not in the instructions.

But when I delete it is correctly created. The disadvantage however is that a new ID# is created. For now not an issue but in a production environment with the devices linked to an event this will create trouble.

---
              John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

The reinstall was not in the instructions.

But when I delete it is correctly created. The disadvantage however is that a new ID# is created. For now not an issue but in a production environment with the devices linked to an event this will create trouble.

---
                John
                what I meant by reinstall was to make sure you had 4.0.14 installed because it looked like you downgraded the plugin to 4.0.13 when I asked you if it was working with this version.
                So my question is: when you tried to update the device from the "Manage Devices" page and it failed to remove the slider was it with 4.0.14 or 4.0.13?

Comment

what I meant by reinstall was to make sure you had 4.0.14 installed because it looked like you downgraded the plugin to 4.0.13 when I asked you if it was working with this version.
                  So my question is: when you tried to update the device from the "Manage Devices" page and it failed to remove the slider was it with 4.0.14 or 4.0.13?
                  I did this with 4.0.14.0.

I downgraded but of course did install 4.0.14.0 back for testing.

---
                  John

Comment

Working...
                  X