Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blinds Open after x time.

spud ,

I am having trouble with my new Tuya blind controller in that it is controlled fine from the plugin with all the features being found and I can open and close them but if I close them after a random time the blinds will always open again. I have captured a debug of this happening an hope you can shed some light on it.

You will see from the log I closed the blinds then with the following in the log they opened but I have no events triggering this and it is not from the UI?
    2020-09-29 12:10:53.5695|DEBUG|{"commands":[{"code":"control","value":"open"}]}
    Attached Files
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

That's very strange, the Tuya plugin never sends any command by itself, so I don't see how it is possible that this "open" command is not triggered by an event, a script or from the UI.
    Did you check in the HS logs what you get at the time the command is sent

Comment

The HS log shows no events triggered at that time and this in the log:

29/09/2020 12:10:53 HomeSeer Device Control Device: Conservatory Tuya Control to Open (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

If I disable the Tuya plugin it is not happening so I thought it must be from it.

Thanks for your help.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

spud
        Is there any way for me to debug this further? How do I work out what called the CAPI Control Handler?
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          spud
          Is there any way for me to debug this further? How do I work out what called the CAPI Control Handler?
          I don't think there is an easy way to do that. We would need to ask rjh if it is possible to log what is calling the CAPI Control Handler..

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post

I don't think there is an easy way to do that. We would need to ask rjh if it is possible to log what is calling the CAPI Control Handler..
            rjh is this possible as this is driving me mad and I can not track down what is causing it if it is not the plugin.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

You can try this script command from the tools menu:

hs.debugmode=2

and

hs.debugmode=8

2 is logging the event system. But since you are not seeing a log related to a triggered event, this may not show much.

8 is logging status changes, so this may give a hint.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
              X