No announcement yet.

Wifi bulb - Event color change not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connexion , in the logs you attached I see that the plugin sends the following commands:

Code:
    {"commands":[{"code":"colour_data_v2","value":{"h":0.0,"s":0.0,"v":188.23 529411764704}},{"code":"switch_led","value":true}]}

{"commands":[{"code":"bright_value_v2","value":150},{"code":"switch_led","value":true}]}
    which seem to work because on the next poll the bulb state is:

Code:
    "status": [
    {
    "code": "switch_led",
    "value": "true"
    },
    {
    "code": "work_mode",
    "value": "white"
    },
    {
    "code": "bright_value_v2",
    "value": "150"
    },
    {
    "code": "temp_value_v2",
    "value": "0"
    },
    {
    "code": "colour_data_v2",
    "value": "{\"h\":0,\"s\":0,\"v\":188}"
    },
    so the switch_led, bright_value_v2 and colour_data_v2 are correctly set by the plugin. The problem is that the work_mode of the bulb is set to white, you have to change the work_mode to colour before the bulb can display anything else than white.

Comment

Hi spud and thanks for the reply. I just tested and the color does indeed work. I'm pretty sure that the event I ran to create the file did set the bulb to white and set color temp and brightness, but my original intention of that file was to try and give you the information so that this bulb could be added to be controlled locally. Not sure what you need to do that but I was just following the instructions above to create the file.

Is it possible for you to use that file to include these bulbs so that they will work locally or is there something else you would need?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X