Error in Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Log

I have been noticing an error in the log lately.

ystem.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'openapi.tuyaus.com' at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsync Result ar) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at TuyaApi.LoggingHandler.d__3.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at TuyaApi.TuyaClient.d__42`1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at TuyaApi.TuyaClient.d__40`1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at TuyaApi.TuyaClient.d__25.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at TuyaApi.TuyaClient.<>c__DisplayClass24_0.d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at TuyaApi.TuyaClient.GetUserDevices(String userId) at HSPI_Tuya.Controller.OnPollTimerEvent(Object sender, ElapsedEventArgs e)
    Also, I am noticing that the lights status doesn't seem to be updated in HS. If I change the light in Alexa or the Tuya app, the changes don't show in HS.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuya.PNG
Views:	75
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	1475009

I am seeing this error in my log today.
    Does anybody know what the problem is?

Comment

The plugin send some request to the Tuya cloud every 5 minutes, so most likely the error is caused by a problem on the remote server or a problem on your network, so that this request fails.
      If you only see it a couple of times a day, I would just ignore it.

Comment

Working...
      X