Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having Tuya issues today (10/12/2021)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else having Tuya issues today (10/12/2021)?

I have multiple Tuya bulbs which have been rock-solid for a LONG time. Suddenly today, the bulbs either work, at very delayed, or don't respond to Homeseer commands. I have zero problems controlling them directly with app.

Anyone else seeing issues?

Thanks!

I'm also having problems for the last few days. All my Tuya devices work through the TuyaSmart app, but homeseer is showing 50% of those devices to be offline. I have re-authorized my Tuya account in HS4 several times with no improvement.

Comment

Ah. Okay. So not just me. I'm having the exact same issue.

Comment

jryan15 Any chance you had been running the plugin CPS Tuya previously? I had used that for some of my devices and I think it may have caused some weird under-the-hood issues. Even though I had it disabled, I uninstalled it. I then updated to HS Tuya 4.0.30 and re-read my devices. Two which had *previously* stopped working, suddenly showed up as not being Homeseer devices. I checked and somehow they had switched back to the CPS Tuya plug-in. I deleted those devices and re-created the devices under HS Tuya and now they work.

Oddly... I think I had a double-problem: one was I still think there was some cloud Tuya/HS connection issue as my other Tuya bulbs which where VERY laggy or not working the other day now work. The second issue of two devices switching BACK to the CPS Tuya plug-in was solved by deleting and then re-creating.

One of the odder issues I've had lately...

-Paul

Comment

Hi Paul. Yes, I did use that plugin before hs4. When we get back home next week, I'll check it out! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X