Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new Wemo plug - took many attempts to add, each with errors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new Wemo plug - took many attempts to add, each with errors.

I have the new Wemo plugs, newly installed HS4 and noticed it takes several times to get them added thru the discovery. I have 3 - and it only took one at a time to successfully add (never all 3 yet it finds all 3 IP addresses as seen in the logs) with errors each time. The last one took a half dozen scans. Is this normal? Below is the error received each time I ran it.
    Jul-29 12:24:43 AM Error System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key) at HSPI_HSWemo.Controller.DiscoverDevices()

No it's not normal, from Plugins > Settings > Wemo, could you enable "log to file", and set the "file log level" to Trace, then do the discovery again and send me the log file (Logs/HSWemo.txt)
    thanks

Comment

I had the log on debug already so you will see the actions from when I experienced the error. As those 3 are already in there now - the discovery shows complete when I run again (changed log to trace prior). Hopefully it reveals something. If I need to remove one from HS and re-run, I can.

Ron HSWemo.txt
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the logs.
        You have a 4th device in your network (probably not a Wemo device) which was causing some troubles in the discovery. I fixed that in version BETA 4.0.3, with this version the plugin should discover your 3 Wemo devices without errors.

Comment

If you mean the device at 192.168.0.75, that is my old HS2 VM I am moving off into the new.

Comment

Working...
          X