No announcement yet.

Wemo plugin logging connection refused every 2 minutes until cycling the plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wemo plugin logging connection refused every 2 minutes until cycling the plugin

I just upgraded to HS4 and am trying out the plugins. I was happy to see a free Wemo plugin! I was able to add my Wemo device and control it, but eventually I lose the ability to control it and the Homeseer log fills up with these messages:

System.Exception: StatusCode: ConnectFailure, Description: Exception message: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoNet.Wemo.GetResponseObject[T] (HSPI_HSWemo.WemoNet.Responses.WemoResponse response) [0x00028] in :0 at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoNet.Wemo.GetBinaryStateAsync () [0x00071] in :0 at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoSwitch.Poll () [0x00082] in :0 at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoDevice.OnPollTimerEvent (System.Object sender, System.Timers.ElapsedEventArgs e) [0x00065] in :0

It seems I am able to regain control of the device after disabling and then re-enabling the Wemo plugin. But eventually the error returns.

HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.2.0 (Linux)
    HSWemo version 4.0.2.0
    Wemo Mini 81C

I have a similar problem and solution. I have 13 wemo devices and I get 13 log entries (different than yours, see below). This happens after a day or so. I don't see a loss of functionality however (but I haven't done an exhaustive test)

System.Exception: StatusCode: ConnectFailure, Description: Exception message: Unable to connect to the remote server at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoNet.Wemo.GetResponseObject[T](WemoResponse response) at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoNet.Wemo.d__20.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoSwitch.d__7.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSucce ss(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccess AndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at HSPI_HSWemo.WemoDevice.d__60.MoveNext()

Wemo 4.0.3.0
    HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.5.0 (Windows)

Comment

Working...
    X