Can't Add Anymore Z-Wave Devices & Two Z-Wave Interfaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Add Anymore Z-Wave Devices & Two Z-Wave Interfaces

I did a new, clean installation of HS4. I have a new gen3 (700 series) z-wave stick from HS. I added some 50+ nodes using the Z-Tool+ app. Suddenly, I wasn't able to add more nodes. When I clicked on Add Device it would just go back to green instead of staying gray and waiting for putting the next device in inclusion mode. So I went to the HS homepage and the z-wave plugin page hoping I could include the next device through that web portal. But then I discovered that there are two HomeID numbers that are identical. I first clicked on "Remove Network" but than cancelled the action thinking it could delete all notes I just added. So why do I see my z-wave stick ID twice and why can't I add more devices? Btw, I finally resolved it by restarting HS4 twice (once didn't work and yes, I waited some 30s before restarting it).
    Attached Files

Your Z-Wave interface is in trouble mode. What happens if you click on the exclamation point? Are there any errors in the HS log?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp Clicking on the exclamation mark did nothing at all. I ended up restarting HS a couple of times which finally made it work again (didn't work after the first restart). Attached are the z-wave warnings and errors from yesterday until 8pm which is after my post. Btw, it would be nice that one can chose multiple options when filtering the log file.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X