Incorrect relay status when using mechanical switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect relay status when using mechanical switches

I do not get the correct status for Z-wave modules with two relays when I use mechanical switches.
    When I turn on the first lamp using switch 1, the status is ON for the first AND second relays. When I turn on the second lamp with switch 2, the status is ON only for the second relay.
    When I turn on the lamps using the app everything is fine. I checked for Qubino Flush 2relays and Philio modules.
    Does anyone have working modules with two relays, where the status in the app is correct by turning the lamps on mechanical switches?

Has anyone else encountered anything like this?

Comment

I had the same problem with an EVA LOGIK dual-outlet outdoor plug. The relays could be controlled independently but the status reflected the first outlet only if it was turned on or off. I tried the whole exclude, include, test connectivity, and rescan dance several times but I never got it working. I finally returned it. Replaced it with a dual-outlet Wyze WiFi plug that I re-flashed with Tasmota.
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
      X