Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to import nodes from Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to import nodes from Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5?

I'm trying to build a new Z-Wave network with HS4-Pi on a Pi3 with a Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5. The ability to walk around the house with the stick, capturing nodes is very appealing...

I'm able to pair a Z-Wave switch with the Z-stick, but how do you import the nodes into HS4-Pi?

I sifted through dozens of old threads about this, and it's all about the directions for HS3, where you go into the Plugins -> Z-Wave->Manage Interfaces, which had a Controller Functions -> Import Nodes page.

That page doesn't exist on HS4??

As far as I can tell, HomeSeer never updated the directions for HS4

Worse, the only way I can see the nodes the Z-Stick has paired is if I turn on the old HS3 interface in the Plug-In -> Settings Page.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Rogbert Click image for larger version  Name:	Aeotec.JPG Views:	0 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	1529489

It's still there. Disable the ZWave UI addon which is just wallpaper for the real plugin interface.

You can then go directly to the ZWave plugin properties, open the controller management page and then you can drop down all the features including exporting and importing interfaces.

Comment

Working...
    X