How can I chose which Zwave Network to add or remove devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I chose which Zwave Network to add or remove devices

I am running HS4 4.2.11.0 with Zwave 3.0.10.0 and Zwave UI 1.0.0.0. I havent recently updated from Zwave 3.0.2.x so still finding my way in the new UI.

I added a new device to my zwave network, but it did not give me an option to select to which network I wanted to add it too. Luckily in this case it suggested the network I wanted anyway. But there should be an option to select the network ?
    Attached Files

I use the ZTool+ application installed on my smart phone to add devices. That app allows you to choose the ZWave network.

Comment

I would recommend disabling the Z-Wave UI plugin and then disable and re-enable your Z-Wave plugin and it should work.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        I would recommend disabling the Z-Wave UI plugin and then disable and re-enable your Z-Wave plugin and it should work.
        I have tried that a few times, still only shows my Z-Net 2. I also have a problem enabling and disabling my Zwave networks occasionally with teh new Z-Wave UI. One of my networks showed a warning, so I disabled it, then tried to enable and it said its already running. The only way to get that network up and working again was to disable Z-Wave UI, diable Z-wave PI, then enable the Zwave PI again and use the old controller management to disable and enable that Zwave network

I know I can use the Ztool+ app but I would prefer to use the web UI.

Comment

I found the Z-wave UI plugin to be unintuitive and inconvenient. Uninstalled. Without it, selecting the controller and adding nodes is simple--essentially the same as it was in HS3.
          -Wade

Comment

Under the plugins menu select Manage. Select ZWave. Select Settings. You will see all the networks listed there. OR under the Plugins select ZWave - The Settings is at the bottom, under Advance Functions, instead of on the top. Confusing....

Barry

Comment

Working...
            X