Z-Wave device parameter current value query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave device parameter current value query

Upgraded to latest 4.0.0 Beta plugin, has restored functionality of some S2 devices that broke during one of the prior upgrades. Lights would display On or Off in the GUI, but did not actually turn on or off. This is good

However ---
    If I wanted to check what a Z-Wave device parameters current value was in previous plugin, I would select the parameter number, not enter a value and click set. That would return the current value. That does not seem to be possible anymore, If I leave any setting blank or "select and option" I get an error.

How to I view the current device Z-Wave parameter value?

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    Upgraded to latest 4.0.0 Beta plugin, has restored functionality of some S2 devices that broke during one of the prior upgrades. Lights would display On or Off in the GUI, but did not actually turn on or off. This is good

However ---
    If I wanted to check what a Z-Wave device parameters current value was in previous plugin, I would select the parameter number, not enter a value and click set. That would return the current value. That does not seem to be possible anymore, If I leave any setting blank or "select and option" I get an error.

An option will be to use the Z-wave parameter plugin.

---
    John

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post

However ---

+1

Not possible at the moment. I would also like that feature to return and hopefully it will: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...75#post1552575
      rjh

Originally posted by John245 View Post

An option will be to use the Z-wave parameter plugin.

---
      John
      Sure, I'm just not a big fan of adding plugins just because of a missing basic feature.

Comment

Working...
      X