Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave 4.0.0.0 issues

rjh
    I have a problem since Z-Wave plugin 4.0.0.0 with most of my custom chosen z-wave device/feature pictures.
    Most of them (temp/hum/lux/pwr) are restored to the default HS pictures.
    When I change them back to my preferred pictures and restart HS, all are restored to the HS default ones again.

And second; I have two znets, so when adding/remoing a device it would be very convenient if one could choose the znet before adding/removing.

Third; Since Z-Wave 4.0.0.0 plugin is installed, HomeSeer is not shutting down anymore. This new plugin is preventing HS to shutdown.

Last thing noticed; HS event logging is still showing "Legacy-Plugin", is this supposed to be so?

Date/time=19-6-2022 14:29:02 CEST
    Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.13.0 (Linux)
    MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.182 (tarball Tue Jun 14 22:43:31 UTC 2022)
    License=Registered
    Confguration File=/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
    Uptime=0 Days 1 Hour 7 Minutes 21 Seconds
    Device Count=377
    Event Count=125
    Plugins Enabled=Pushover:,Smart Meter P1:,iRobot:,Z-Wave:
    Modules/Threads=103 Modules, 75 Threads
    Available Threads=399
    HomeSeer Memory Used=188 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=iRobot 3.22.23.12,Pushover 4.0.7.0,Smart Meter P1 4.0.14.0,Z-Wave 4.0.0.0

I am not following in regards to the pictures? Which pictures are you changing?

We will look into making working with multiple znets easier.

I have noted the shutdown issue.

The log will still show "legacy" for this plugin since the core code has not been changed. The core code for Z-Wave is HUGE and making changes to it would probably create a giant mess for the users.

Originally posted by RMB View Post
    rjh
    I have a problem since Z-Wave plugin 4.0.0.0 with most of my custom chosen z-wave device/feature pictures.
    Most of them (temp/hum/lux/pwr) are restored to the default HS pictures.
    When I change them back to my preferred pictures and restart HS, all are restored to the HS default ones again.

And second; I have two znets, so when adding/remoing a device it would be very convenient if one could choose the znet before adding/removing.

Third; Since Z-Wave 4.0.0.0 plugin is installed, HomeSeer is not shutting down anymore. This new plugin is preventing HS to shutdown.

Last thing noticed; HS event logging is still showing "Legacy-Plugin", is this supposed to be so?

Date/time=19-6-2022 14:29:02 CEST
    Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.13.0 (Linux)
    MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.12.0.182 (tarball Tue Jun 14 22:43:31 UTC 2022)
    License=Registered
    Confguration File=/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
    Uptime=0 Days 1 Hour 7 Minutes 21 Seconds
    Device Count=377
    Event Count=125
    Plugins Enabled=Pushover:,Smart Meter P1:,iRobot:,Z-Wave:
    Modules/Threads=103 Modules, 75 Threads
    Available Threads=399
    HomeSeer Memory Used=188 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=iRobot 3.22.23.12,Pushover 4.0.7.0,Smart Meter P1 4.0.14.0,Z-Wave 4.0.0.0
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thank you for explaining and confirming.
      The pictures I mentioned are the status graphics. The temperature, humidity, lux and power feature status graphics were reset to the HomeSeer defaults. After changing back to my preferred graphics, and rebooting the system, they were restored to the defaults again.
      Attached Files

Comment

rjh
        Did Z-Wave plugin beta release 4.0.1.0 change anything for this issue?

Comment

For me these image changes on upgrade would probably be a blocker, I have changed the images and graphic ranges for tens of devices, redoing that would be an absolute pain.

Comment

Working...
          X