4.0.3 - Still showing Legacy-Plugin in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.0.3 - Still showing Legacy-Plugin in log

I have upgraded to beta 4.0.3, using the procedure described for this. Everything seems to be working properly, but the log is still showing Legacy-Plugin. Have I not succeeded to finalize the upgrade or is this how it is supposed to be?

Originally posted by csaether View Post
    I have upgraded to beta 4.0.3, using the procedure described for this. Everything seems to be working properly, but the log is still showing Legacy-Plugin. Have I not succeeded to finalize the upgrade or is this how it is supposed to be?
    My understanding is that the Z-Wave plug-in is still the HS3 plug-in under the hood with an HS4 front end for the interface side of things. That is why the log message still says they are coming from a legacy plug-in. I could be wrong though.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

My understanding is that the Z-Wave plug-in is still the HS3 plug-in under the hood with an HS4 front end for the interface side of things. That is why the log message still says they are coming from a legacy plug-in. I could be wrong though.

Steve
      I think you are correct. I'm still getting many Legacy-Plugin notifications in the HS log files.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback guys!

Comment

Working...
        X