X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Script management for z-wave interfaces

Hello,
    Using HS since more than 10 year...
    I bought a Z-NET ethernet and this interface can, be switch-off (no electric power) for saving energy when no people in house. Here is part of the log:

2/08/2023 14:39:00 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Warning Z-NET: Cannot connect to Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 192.168.2.42 port: 2001, Ex=Une tentative de connexion a échoué car le parti connecté n’a pas répondu convenablement au-delà d’une certaine durée ou une connexion établie a échoué car l’hôte de connexion n’a pas répondu 192.168.2.42:2001
    2/08/2023 14:38:44 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Error Z-NET: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (Z-NET).​

My questions:
    • Is it possible (via script) to have access to the transmit queue, and clear it ?
    • Is ti possible (via script) to enable/disable/restart z-Wave interface
    I am sure it is pssible but I was not able to how how ?

Thanks for help

Philippe

Hello,
    I would highly recommend against turning the power off to any RPi based device as the SD card can become corrupt extremely easy by cutting the power to the device. These devices use so little power that it should be negligible.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Z-NET
      If I well understand the Z-Net is running using a Raspberry with SD card in it. I did not open the box but noticed that I look's like. However the power_on/power_off if not often at all since it is when leaving for house for holidays. So the power_on and off is not local to the z-Net but a whole part of the house.Could be feasable to shudown the Z-NET using a HS script command. It is what I use for 2 RPI used for domotics (slave of HS4) for garden. How can I do that ?
      HS4 run on a Windows 11 NUC

Could you also answer for the queue and enbaling-disabling of interface.

Regards

Philippe

Comment

Working...
      X