Nortek driver setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nortek driver setup

I got the Nortek HUSBZB-1 Z-Wave & Zigbee combo interface and I am trying to follow the directions in this KB for the driver setup. https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...e-driver-setup. When I extract the zip file mentioned in this article I dont see the mentioned file "Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge ". Can someone who did this installation please help. I have HS4 Pro/Windows 10.

Procedure step 8 should read

8. Navigate to the folder you extracted the files to in step 2. Select file "silabser", click Open, then click OK.

Comment

Thank you, I was able to install the driver.

Comment

Had the same problem, instructions need to be updated, please.....

Comment

instructions have been updated.
          thanks for pointing this out

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            instructions have been updated.
            thanks for pointing this out
            Thanks for updating (I checked). Can you ALSO rename or ADD one for Z-Wave? It is not totally abundantly clear that the ZIGBEE section is ALSO the Z-Wave section - or just rename to Z-Wave as that is probably a more popular topic for us noobs?

-EDITED BELOW-

To elaborate, the document sent to me at purchase "HS4PurchaseDoc.pdf" contained several links. We have already established that the link to "quick start guide" was broken.

Now after digging around, I find the link to "HS4 Documentation" brought me to the following location: "https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/collection/332-hs4" which isn't really where I wanted to be.... hence my above comment about Z-Wave. A rational mind would think this was THE page, but I find this isn't even close to THE page - but I didn't catch on to that until three of four days later, and after much frustration.

Circling back, maybe have your team rework the HS4PurchaseDoc so it is more useful and ignore my above comment about zigbee vs. zwave.

Comment

Working...
            X