Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zigbee thermostat

Does zigbee thermostat will be supported ? If so, which one ? Thanks

This is something that will probably be added soon.
    By the way, to start planning for this addition, I would like to know what are the most popular Zigbee thermostats?

Comment

I'm using Sinopé TH1123ZB and TH1124ZB.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        By the way, to start planning for this addition, I would like to know what are the most popular Zigbee thermostats?
        I am using the Stelpro SMT402 and Stelpro SMT218 (Orleans convection baseboard integrated thermostat)

Comment

So the current Zigbee PI does not natively allow for thermostat control? Will a new PI be required?

I would like to be able to use the Sinope TH1300ZB Floor heating thermostat:

https://www.sinopetech.com/en/produc...3600-w-zigbee/

Comment

Originally posted by socalsharky View Post
            So the current Zigbee PI does not natively allow for thermostat control? Will a new PI be required?
            The current Zigbee plugin does not support thermostats. It will be updated to supports them. So no new plugin will be required.

Comment

The current Zigbee plugin does not support thermostats. It will be updated to supports them. So no new plugin will be required.
              Thanks spud. When do you expect that the PI will be updated?

I assume that I will need a Zigbgee interface like the Nortek USB, correct? Will anything else be required?

Comment

I've the Stelpro STP-STZB402WB and Zen Ecosystems Zen thermostat.

Comment

I'm using the Sinope TH1300ZB and TH1123ZB - this is great news, looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

+1 for thermostat support. I'm currently testing HS4 because I saw that it had zigbee support. I have a Stelpro ASMT402AD Zigbee (see here). It only seems supported by Smartthings right now.
                    So I imagine right now the only way it could be supported would be through ST?

Comment

+1 for thermostat support. I'm using Sinope TH1300ZB

Comment

Originally posted by coffeaphy View Post
                        +1 for thermostat support. I'm currently testing HS4 because I saw that it had zigbee support. I have a Stelpro ASMT402AD Zigbee (see here). It only seems supported by Smartthings right now.
                        So I imagine right now the only way it could be supported would be through ST?
                        also supported by zigbe2mqtt, in fact most of the Stelpro are

Comment

Originally posted by jeanfgodin View Post
                          I'm using Sinopé TH1123ZB and TH1124ZB.
                          Have you had any luck getting this thermostat to work in HS yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon19 View Post

Have you had any luck getting this thermostat to work in HS yet?
                            Yes, with Smartthings plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanfgodin View Post

Yes, with Smartthings plugin.
                              Are you using HS3 or HS4? I’m designing a HSTouch screen and want to be sure I can integrate these thermostats. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
                              X