Zigbee thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon19 View Post

Are you using HS3 or HS4? I’m designing a HSTouch screen and want to be sure I can integrate these thermostats. Thanks for the reply!
    HS4

Comment

Originally posted by jeanfgodin View Post

HS4
      Thank you

Comment

HS4
        Sorry, but another question. Are you using the GT130 gateway for connectivity, or a usb Zigbee stick for connectivity? Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon19 View Post

Sorry, but another question. Are you using the GT130 gateway for connectivity, or a usb Zigbee stick for connectivity? Thanks again!
          My thermostat is connect to Smarttings Hub, and I'm using Smartthings plugin to manage my thermostat from HS4.

Comment

My thermostat is connect to Smarttings Hub, and I'm using Smartthings plugin to manage my thermostat from HS4.
            Thank you for the information!

Comment

++ whatever number is next for the Sinope TH1300ZB. I have one and plan on 2 more. Now I only see the current floor temp. Using the nortec USB zigbee. do we have any idea when the zigbee plug in will support thermostat control. BTW I am really bummed that Sinope stopped making the TH1300RF. This worked great with the Spud GT125 plugin.

Comment

Just a heads up regarding Sinope Thermostats; until the Zigbee Homeseer plugin supports them natively, they can be integrated to HS with Zigbee2MQTT + McsMQTT.

Completed the installation of the TH1300ZB; no Gateway required, pairing was a breeze. Access to all controls and reporting + multiple other configurable options
                ( outdoors temp/timeout, display backlight/sensor, units, lockout, clock, temp limits, etc.)

Many other Sinope devices supported:

https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/supported...#v=Sinop%C3%A9

Comment

Working...
                X