Advice regarding Tuya Zigbee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice regarding Tuya Zigbee

I purchased from AliExpress a Tuya Zigbee Smart Motorized Blind device. I did not do sufficient research prior to the purchase and now I discover that it is not compatible with deConz (Phoscon), which I use with JowiHue. If I purchase a Tuya Zigbee hub, can this be integrated into HomeSeer or is there another Tuya compatible hub that I can purchase and integrate with HomeSeer? Thanks.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

So, I will answer my own question. Purchase the TREATLIFE Tuya Zigbee 3.0 Hub Gateway, 2.4 Ghz WiFi Smart Home Hub (e.g., from Amazon). Set it up with the Treatlife app on your smart phone. Then, add it to Tuya (HomeSeer) plug in. Now, you can control the device via HomeSeer.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
      I purchased from AliExpress a Tuya Zigbee Smart Motorized Blind device. I did not do sufficient research prior to the purchase and now I discover that it is not compatible with deConz (Phoscon), which I use with JowiHue. If I purchase a Tuya Zigbee hub, can this be integrated into HomeSeer or is there another Tuya compatible hub that I can purchase and integrate with HomeSeer? Thanks.
      I bought a tuya hub from aliexpress when I got my blinds, using the Tuya app on my phone, imports into the tuya plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post

I bought a tuya hub from aliexpress when I got my blinds, using the Tuya app on my phone, imports into the tuya plugin.
        Thanks. Ultimately, I got the hub from Amazon, after I could not connect the device to deConz. Do you know if with the HomeSeer Tuya app there is local control and not via the cloud through the Tuya hub?

Comment

Working...
        X