X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zigbee Device

I have the Zigbee Plugin running version 4.0.11.0

Today I acquired an aqara smart radiator thermostat e1

How do I ./ what is needed to add the device with all its options? Currently it is only showing the battery level.
    What about the temperature and set point??​

Raised on HomeSeer's Support portal also: HSCS-16648

I am thinking about getting one of them for testing. What are you using to try and control it ? Deconz ?

Comment

I'm using the HS4 Zigbee Plugin.

Comment

I use Deconz with a Conbee II. After a bit of research, there is a DDF file which I have added to Deconz (not really sure what I am doing though), and edited the general xml file as suggested on Github. That should add at least the essential functionality to Deconz. Lets see, I am expecting delivery later today, lets see how I get on...
        I am fairly new to Zigbee and Deconz, not much experience or understanding...

Comment

My experience has been if you only get the battery level it's an indication that the device isn't recognized/supported by the plugin. I too went the Conbee II/DeConz/Jowihue plugin route since it is much more configurable with the DDF files.
          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
          X