Track Length without Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track Length without Hours

Is there an easy modification or setting where you can change the formatting of the track length to only be minutes:seconds instead of hours:minutes:seconds?

It is not rocket science, but it is not 5 minutes either. What is it that you want to accomplish? You could write a script that gets triggered each time the track length device gets updated and reformat the content (and store in a virtual device) to your heart's delight.

Comment

Just trying to clean up this screen so it looks better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220319-132710_HSTouch.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1532700

Comment

Looks really nice, did you develop the html yourself or is this some UI tool? I guess you could add some javscript to convert it.

Comment

HSTouch Designer. That particular piece is just pulling the status text for that particular device.

I'm using AutoCAD to build the graphics. Most of the layout is under the HSTouch subforum if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by rsc2a View Post
            HSTouch Designer. That particular piece is just pulling the status text for that particular device.

I'm using AutoCAD to build the graphics. Most of the layout is under the HSTouch subforum if you are interested.
            I see, looks very good. Do you have many players? If not you can follow my recommendation above to create a virtual device for each player and you can use that to set the format anyway you like and then use that in HSTouch

Comment

Six players.

Seems like I could write a pretty basic VB script that would handle the track length. Going that route it seems like I might end up being SOL on the same formatting on track position unless I want to recalculate every second, right?

Comment

Nobody said perfection comes for free

Comment

Working...
                X