Play wav/mp3 file not playing on linked players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play wav/mp3 file not playing on linked players

I have a sound bar, sub, and two surrounds all linked as my surround sound system. When I play a wav file to (what I would expect to be my surround sound system), it only plays on the sound bar. I have tried grouping before playing the file, followed by an ungrouping. Nothing seems to work. Anyone out there know how to fix this? Thank you

can you post your event, your announcement group table and your player table

Comment

Well, true to my form (just when I think I have exhausted all options, I see one I missed), going into my server gather this information you requested; I saw another option to try and it fixed my issue. As you can see here by the color coding, my sub and surrounds are linked, child devices under the Living Room sound bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1546481

When I originally tried to use a Group under GroupTable, it asked “Select source to play from”. Well, it made sense to me to select “Audio Clip”. I never tried the “Regular” button.

Name:	pic2.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1546482

When I changed that to “Regular” and selected my surround sound system; it now plays on all speakers.

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1546483

Thank you so much for helping me.

Comment

Working...
      X