Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot create Pushover action

Hello,

I am running HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.15.0 (Windows), with the Pushover 4.0.8.0 plugin. I am using Microsoft Edge Version 105.0.1343.33 (Official build) (64-bit) and Google Chrome Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit).

While in the process of adding new Pushover Messenger action to an event I cannot complete the entries because they are hidden (see screenshot below).

Any ideas of how to fix?

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-09 153256.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1565392

It is a problem with only some browsers. For me Firefox and Safari work, Edge and Chrome do not. Rich said Google was rolling out a fix.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Yes, that is a known issue. See here for more info and possible workarounds: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ome-vs-firefox

Actually, it is more a Chrome bug than a plugin or HS4 bug. Installing the latest Chrome beta also resolves the issue. Or just use Firefox for now.

Thanks!
      stefxx

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I have this same issue, which started 2 days ago.
          No matter which browser. Of course in chrome, but also in internet explorer, and edge.
          I have tried it on windows 7, 10 and 11, and all seem to have the same problem.

Comment

Firefox should work. Or the latest Chrome beta.

Or try the fix here: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...67#post1565067
            stefxx

Comment

Okay i will try that.

But i did realize something really strange.
              I have a almost similar issue with the IR plugin.
              It does show all the fields and the drop down menu's, but when i save the settings it all clear back to the cleared fields.

i restarted and still the same on all browsers and windows versions

Comment

Yes, that is very well possible as it is a generic issue that impacts many plug-ins.
                stefxx

Comment

HS4 4.2.16.0 has been released which has a fix for this issue.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                  X