Add Device / Remove Device acting the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Device / Remove Device acting the same

I recently upgraded my phone. I updated my pushover account (pushover.net) with the new device (the old device is no longer listed in the account). Most of my plugin messages are set to go to all devices/groups. I had a few setup to only go to my device. I have tried to update the plugin configuration with the new device. I was able to add it, but I'm unable to remove the old device. Whenever I click "Remove Device/Group", it gives this error- "Error: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '(device)' Key being added: '(device)'" (I edited the device name in this post, the actual device name is what's listed in the plugin, and what I keyed into the text entry box). Am I doing something wrong?

I realize this doesn't affect functionality, but I'm trying to keep my device drop down box in the events cleaned up.

I believe you are referring to the "old" HS3 version of the Pushover plugin, not written by my. This is the dedicated thread for the HS3 version: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...lugin?t=163974

However, the author seems to be MIA. Sorry I can't be of any help except making the suggestion of upgrading to the HS4 version which is fully supported by me. Note that that will involve recreating all Pushover event actions.
    stefxx

Comment

Working...
    X