This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iRobot HS4 Plugin Manual

As the plugin gained more features, keeping the manual in this forum post would have gotten too messy.

The manual is now available on GitHub

Doc,
    Tried to install this through the HS4 add plugin page; is it available as of yet?

Comment

Still waiting on HST approval.

Comment

Ok is it possible to install from git hub files or shall I wait

Comment

You could manually install it from GitHub if you want, though there's quite a lot of files.
          • HSPI_IRobot.exe and HSPI_IRobot.exe.config go in the root HomeSeer folder
          • Create an iRobot folder under bin and put all the .dll files in there
          • Create an iRobot folder under html and put the .html file in there
          • Ignore install.txt; it's only used by the HS4 plugin updater
          Once all the files are in place, restart HS4 and the plugin should appear on the installed plugins page.

I'm going to open a ticket with HST to see if there's anything on my end that's holding up approval.

Comment

Thanks will try later tonight keep you posted

Comment

this looks great been waiting for this plugin....

Devoir

Comment

When installing the plugin, I get the message that it was succesful, but it does not show up in "devices" nor in Managed plugins. Am I missing something simple?

Comment

Originally posted by kcut View Post
                  When installing the plugin, I get the message that it was succesful, but it does not show up in "devices" nor in Managed plugins. Am I missing something simple?
                  Is the plugin enabled? Have you added your robot via the Manage Robots page?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. McKay View Post

Is the plugin enabled? Have you added your robot via the Manage Robots page?
                    Thanks for the response. I cannot enable the plugin. After adding the plugin I get the message that the install was successful, but the plugin does not show in either "Manage" plugins, nor in "Devices".

Thx

Comment

Here is the log

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	320
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	1580726

Comment

If Windows, you need to install .NET Framework 4.7.2. If Linux, you need to update mono.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-updating-mono

Comment

Working...
                        X