This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentation for Shark Robot Plugin

Please find the documentation for this plugin on GitHub.

Hi. Does this work on HS3?

Comment

No, this is an HS4-only plugin.

Comment

have two units, one mop, the other self empty
        works fine off of I-Pad

having error

Click image for larger version  Name:	shark.jpg Views:	0 Size:	14.0 KB ID:	1444566
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Can you please see which robot matches that DSN? You can see a robot's DSN in the Shark Clean app in settings, select a robot, then scroll to the bottom.

Comment

will do in about an hour, time to go home from work

Comment

AC000W08324145 in the Shark app AC000W003364264 in your app.. my bad
              I must have screwed it up when I deleted and are-reinstalled. will delete again and re-install unless there is an easier fix

Comment

You said you have two units, right? Does the DSN logged in HomeSeer match either of your units?

Comment

an older unit ( 1st gen ) now in box in garage
                  I have deleted and hope upon restart it will update to info on shark web
                  the I pad is correct with both units

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	shark oper.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1444750 looks like we got it, not at home to see if it is running around, but app in HS is operating correctly

Comment

Glad to hear it. I'll see if I can make the plugin ignore older units, but without owning one it's a little tricky.

Is there any possibility you could register your older unit on a separate Shark account and privately share the password with me?

Comment

can do... the older unit worked, I am sure the problem was mine

on a bright note,,,, Would love to see two enhancements... Notifications, and Running time
                        my units will tell me when hair is stuck in wheels, etc and with the auto dump, need a reminder to empty the canister

Geary

Comment

The device created by the plugin doesn't appear to be visible in google home (I did re-link). Is it supposed to? Any way to control the vacuum with voice?

Comment

Originally posted by sorinvarzaru@gmail.com View Post
                            The device created by the plugin doesn't appear to be visible in google home (I did re-link). Is it supposed to? Any way to control the vacuum with voice?
                            Unfortunately not, I don't believe HS has the capability of exposing specialty devices (anything besides lights, locks, and thermostats) to voice assistants.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	shark 3.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1451642Click image for larger version

Name:	shark.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1451643Click image for larger version

Name:	image_98159.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1451640 just noticed this error.. both units ...

Comment

Working...
                              X