This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback

Please give your feedback on the plugin here.

Also, please come with requests of things that are missing and needs to be added or things that are bad and needs to be changed.

Thanks!

it would be really nice to have summon working. that would give people an incentive to switch to your plugin

Comment

scheder@ga.com how would you like that to work? Running summon from homeseer seems risky..

Comment

Hi Salvesen,

I'm using your plugin since HS3 and i've switched to HS4 and now testing your new plugin.

I've run into a couple of error messages, for example:

teslaSeer
        Error
        Internal plugin error, please contact developer: Failed to deserialize JSON: {"api_version":15,"autopark_state_v2":"standby","autopark _st yle":"dead_man","calendar_supported":true,"car_version":"20 2 1.4.18.2 6c676ce09ea5","center_display_state":0,"df":0,"dr":0,"fd_win dow":0,"fp_window":0,"ft":0,"homelink_device_count":1,"home l ink_nearby":false,"is_user_present":false,"last_autopark_err or":"no_error","locked":true,"media_state":{"remote_contro l_ enabled":true},"notifications_supported":true,"odometer":506 94.418231,"parsed_calendar_supported":true,"pf":0,"pr":0,"rd _window":0,"remote_start":false,"remote_start_enabled":true, "remote_start_supported":true,"rp_window":0,"rt":0,"smar t_su mmon_available":false,"software_update":{"download_perc":0," expected_duration_sec":2700,"install_perc":1,"status":"","ve rsion":"2021.4.18.2"},"speed_limit_mode":{"active":false,"cu rrent_limit_mph":82.642369,"max_limit_mph":90,"min_limit_mph ":50.0,"pin_code_set":false},"summon_standby_mode_enable d":f alse,"sun_roof_percent_open":0,"sun_roof_state":"closed","ti mestamp":1624865238228,"valet_mode":false,"vehicle_name":"Mi chael"}

Can you tell me whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
          Hi Salvesen,

I'm using your plugin since HS3 and i've switched to HS4 and now testing your new plugin.

I've run into a couple of error messages, for example:

teslaSeer
          Error
          Internal plugin error, please contact developer: Failed to deserialize JSON: {"api_version":15,"autopark_state_v2":"standby","autopark _st yle":"dead_man","calendar_supported":true,"car_version":"20 2 1.4.18.2 6c676ce09ea5","center_display_state":0,"df":0,"dr":0,"fd_win dow":0,"fp_window":0,"ft":0,"homelink_device_count":1,"home l ink_nearby":false,"is_user_present":false,"last_autopark_err or":"no_error","locked":true,"media_state":{"remote_contro l_ enabled":true},"notifications_supported":true,"odometer":506 94.418231,"parsed_calendar_supported":true,"pf":0,"pr":0,"rd _window":0,"remote_start":false,"remote_start_enabled":true, "remote_start_supported":true,"rp_window":0,"rt":0,"smar t_su mmon_available":false,"software_update":{"download_perc":0," expected_duration_sec":2700,"install_perc":1,"status":"","ve rsion":"2021.4.18.2"},"speed_limit_mode":{"active":false,"cu rrent_limit_mph":82.642369,"max_limit_mph":90,"min_limit_mph ":50.0,"pin_code_set":false},"summon_standby_mode_enable d":f alse,"sun_roof_percent_open":0,"sun_roof_state":"closed","ti mestamp":1624865238228,"valet_mode":false,"vehicle_name":"Mi chael"}

Can you tell me whats going on?
          I think I had the same error a while back. Did some changes to my parsing and now it seems ok. I think Tesla did some changes on their side. Ill upload a new version now

thanks for the support

Comment

Looks like Tesla did another change to their authentication. I need to resolve this asap. Looks like I can authenticate from some computers and some not. I am failing on my homeseer server but getting token from my work laptop works. Looks like there is an CAPTCHA added that I need to resolve. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

EDIT: This may just be WAF. Ill try again in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
              Looks like Tesla did another change to their authentication. I need to resolve this asap. Looks like I can authenticate from some computers and some not. I am failing on my homeseer server but getting token from my work laptop works. Looks like there is an CAPTCHA added that I need to resolve. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

EDIT: This may just be WAF. Ill try again in some time.
              First of all, your welcome.

Nice to hear that you find a solution. I’ll wait till you tackle the problem. For now thank you for your effort

Comment

see separate post on the forum below but 2 teslas on the account NOT under the same user name and password, it seems to hang up when looking at the 2nd tesla on the account ( which it doesn't need to monitor)
                detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

teslaSeer will be updated to version 1.0.0.4 soon. I have implemented a way to manually add tokens if you are having login problems(see install and config section of app), also a parsing bug has been found. May be related to your problem collegeboyslive

Comment

Working...
                  X