Not able to login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to login

Trying this plugin, but it fails to login at the very first login after install.
    I have MFA activated on my Tesla account.

When trying to login, it just do a popup that says: Login attempt failed, are you sure you have the right credentials, please login again.
    I have used the right credentials and they work on tesla.com

What to do?

Date/time=24-11-2021 20:54:58 Rom, normaltid
    Version=HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.6.0 (Windows)
    License=Registered
    Confguration File=C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HomeSeerData.json
    In Virtual Machine=No MFG: intel corporation
    Antivirus=Windows Defender
    OS=Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    OS Version=10.0.19043
    Uptime=1 Day 9 Hours 34 Minutes 29 Seconds
    Lan IP=192.168.1.10 (xbmc)
    Device Count=506
    Event Count=66
    Processor:=Intel64 Family 6 Model 61 Stepping 4 at 1,49 GHz
    Modules/Threads=117 Modules, 93 Threads
    Available Threads=1023
    System Load=205 Processes, 7% Load
    Free/Total Memory=1,67 GBytes / 7,89 GBytes (21% free)
    Free/Total Virtual Memory=7,37 GBytes / 12,14 GBytes (61% free)
    HomeSeer Memory Used=79 Mbytes
    Plugin Memory Used=10 EXE Plug-Ins using 324 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=BLOccupied 2.0.28.0,BLSecurity 2.0.48.0,Chromecast 3.0.0.44,Device History 1.3.6.0,Harmony Hub 4.0.12.0,JowiHue 2.1.0.10,Kodi 3.0.1.14,Pushover 3P 0.0.0.48,teslaSeer 1.0.0.5,UltraNetatmoWelcome3 3.0.7125.19226,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0

Same problem here.

Comment

Yes unfortunatly tesla is making changes breaking this all of the time. have you tried the work around in the bottom of this? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...llation-config

I will try and fix it soon, but at this time there is not any good api documentaiton regarding this due to the constant changes.

Comment

Hi all,

I am testing a working version now. Will upload next week if I don't find any issues.

Comment

I've a similar problem, after i entered my credentials the following message appears: Your credentials did not work, try again. After that, its not possible to login again.

Trying your solution:

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LOGGING IN USING THE METHODE ABOVE YOU CAN ADD A TOKEN TO THE CONFIG FILE MANUALLY(>v1.0.0.4):

step by step guide for a workaround found here.

I've got the message: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.

Comment

1.0.0.7 will be out soon with a fix for login/refresh issues. Let me know if you have more problems.

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
              1.0.0.7 will be out soon with a fix for login/refresh issues. Let me know if you have more problems.
              Thanks for the support, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
              X