Examples Using the Tesla Plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Examples Using the Tesla Plug in

Interesting integration of the vehicle with Homeseer. I would love to see how people have used this Plug In to give me some ideas. Thanks!

I just received my Tesla and there are a couple of ideas that I'm thinking of using this plugin for:

1) Charging - At the moment I haven't found a great solution for setting up a charging schedule. What I'd like is to have the car charge to 80% on the 3 days that I'm traveling to/from work and then just maintain a 50% charge on the days that I'm home and just using it for short trips. From what I understand, keeping it always charged at 80% can have some affect on battery degradation. Probably not much, but why not have HS help a little.

2) Charging - If I use the AKCalendar plugin with this plugin and perform a quick charge based on current battery charge and trips planned on my calendar.

3) Charging - Based on weather conditions that might take down our grid, make sure car is fully charged (80%).

4) When I arrive home after being at work and the car goes into park, automatically open charge port and open trunk to get laptop out of the back. (1st world problems I know, but we have a Tesla and Homeseer integration!)

5) Air Condition cabin based on AKCalendar events. Right now it just conditions the cabin on weekdays by a specific time and I don't always use the car everyday like that. Then I get messages from the app telling me that the AC has been on for awhile.

6) When I’m getting ready to leave work, get the cabin temperature set for when I arrive at the car. Or precondition battery for trip home.

Just a couple of ideas I've come up with in the first couple of days of being a Tesla owner. Think any of these are possible with this plugin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[mention]salvesen [/mention]
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X