I click "Login" and nothing happens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I click "Login" and nothing happens!

Using Windows 11, on Chrome and on MS Edge, I click on Login, I get Step 1, click continue, on Step 2, I click LOGIN and noting happens! After a while I get a popup in the browser "Response was empty, please contact developer."

In the Logs I get "HomeSeer Warning Plugin teslaSeer is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet."

Any ideas? Otherwise, this app is useless!

salvesen Any chance you can assist with logging in? When I click on the Login button, there is an IE browser that pops up but it can't get to the login page. I tried clicking on the alternative login link but that brings me to a forum page that says I do not have access to the page. Could you please help?
    Thank you!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

The Profit do you still have the issue on latest version? I have done a lot of fixes for login problems and refresh token. Let me know if you still have problems

Comment

Originally posted by salvesen View Post
        The Profit do you still have the issue on latest version? I have done a lot of fixes for login problems and refresh token. Let me know if you still have problems
        [mention]salvesen [/mention] This plugin only had a 30 trial period and I had not heard anything from you after I posted this issue, the trial period has since ended. The only way I could test would be to purchase the plugin at this point. I wouldn't mind doing that, I would just need some assurance that we can get it working properly and there is some way to get support when there are issues that arise?

I hope you can understand my concerns? It seems like this could be a very useful plugin based on the ideas I posted in another post. With the number of Teslas being purchased these days, incorporating it with a home automation system is a great idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

i would,not buy it, i even e-mailed the author about the login issue a month ago and nothing, its abandoned, I wish HS would run checks and remove abandoned plugins
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Working...
          X