Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    i would,not buy it, i even e-mailed the author about the login issue a month ago and nothing, its abandoned, I wish HS would run checks and remove abandoned plugins

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by salvesen View Post
    The Profit do you still have the issue on latest version? I have done a lot of fixes for login problems and refresh token. Let me know if you still have problems
    [mention]salvesen [/mention] This plugin only had a 30 trial period and I had not heard anything from you after I posted this issue, the trial period has since ended. The only way I could test would be to purchase the plugin at this point. I wouldn't mind doing that, I would just need some assurance that we can get it working properly and there is some way to get support when there are issues that arise?

I hope you can understand my concerns? It seems like this could be a very useful plugin based on the ideas I posted in another post. With the number of Teslas being purchased these days, incorporating it with a home automation system is a great idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    The Profit do you still have the issue on latest version? I have done a lot of fixes for login problems and refresh token. Let me know if you still have problems

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    salvesen Any chance you can assist with logging in? When I click on the Login button, there is an IE browser that pops up but it can't get to the login page. I tried clicking on the alternative login link but that brings me to a forum page that says I do not have access to the page. Could you please help?
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ViperJD
    started a topic I click "Login" and nothing happens!

I click "Login" and nothing happens!

Using Windows 11, on Chrome and on MS Edge, I click on Login, I get Step 1, click continue, on Step 2, I click LOGIN and noting happens! After a while I get a popup in the browser "Response was empty, please contact developer."

In the Logs I get "HomeSeer Warning Plugin teslaSeer is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet."

Any ideas? Otherwise, this app is useless!
Working...
X