Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events not triggering

Hi,

I was wondering if there's anything being worked on regards Events not triggering?

I noted release 4.0.8.0 i think it was mentioned the events, I'm running 4.0.12.0 and cannot get them to work.

The panel and log show my alert, but selecting Events to run on the options screen doesn't work, neither does setting the alert as a trigger in the actual event.

I used to use the HS3 version loads in the old house, and just bought this version to get my new house up and running with a fresh start, but it's not working

Turn on debug logging in the plug-in and capture it not working and then turn off debug
    Attach the debug log zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Cheers man.

It actually comes up in the log that it is detecting and that it is running the event.... but it doesn;t run.

I can manually trigger the event however.
      Attached Files

Comment

I need the BLSecurity-Detailed.log file zipped
        It should be in the Logs folder
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

apologies. In the process of testing again (and tidying up my devices) I've inadvertently fixed it!!!!

There were 3 devices still on homeseer from the HS3 version of the plugin, the ones that have been replaced with the new combined device on the HS4 plugin.

They were still on my device list, I wasn't even aware they were there.

I just noticed them 5 mins ago, and none had been updated in a few days since installing the HS4 plugin and disabling HS3.

These must have been interfering as now my event runs and the issue is gone!

Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

OK great
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Working...
            X