Device List Not Refreshing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device List Not Refreshing

Blade I was trying to add devices to the list and when I first start I can find the first device and add it. As soon as I want to add a second there is no listing. Ex. I added the first motion sensor located in a south part of a large room and that was fine. I have a another motion sensor located in the north part of that room. I went to the list and looked for it but it is not there. Both sensors are set up identically as far as the naming nomenclature but of course they have different names altogether.

Is the list refreshed automatically every so often?

Can you show me a screenshot of what you are referring to?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Can you show me a screenshot of what you are referring to?
      It is the drop down list from your PI. Here is partial pic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pic1.png Views:	0 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	1494658

Comment

So you are saying when you add a device to the plugin on the Devices page in the plugin using the + icon, you try to add another one and the device list is blank?
        I just tried it here and the list still shows all of the devices for me
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

So you are saying when you add a device to the plugin on the Devices page in the plugin using the + icon, you try to add another one and the device list is blank?
          I just tried it here and the list still shows all of the devices for me
          No the device list is not blank it just does not show the second device that I want to add. As if the list is not getting refreshed to see that another device has been added to HS4 or that a second device might have had it's name changed to make it more easy to spot.

Comment

Ah ok
            Let me check into that
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I checked and it is telling HS to refresh the page after you add a device
              That is odd why it is not
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

I checked and it is telling HS to refresh the page after you add a device
                That is odd why it is not
                What about if you change the naming of the part and refresh everything but it still does not show up?

Comment

Working...
                X