Security Device not in alphabetical order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Device not in alphabetical order

Hi. looking at testing the product but adding devices has become a real pain. Some parts of the devices in the dropdown are in alphabetical order but others arent, while others have he alphabetical order starting multiple times. attached are a couple of examples. I have tried this in chrime, edge, and brave. all are acting the same way.

Thank you

doomngloom +1 I was going to ask him the same thing. Glad someone else is seeing this as well. It is very difficult to find devices. I had to rename a bunch specifically so I could find them.

Comment

Blade Anything on this? This is holding me back from testing and making the purchase

Comment

I suspect this is not a plugin issue. I have the same problem with HS plugin. I think it is because the devices are ordered by the zone number and not the name. I did not check yet if there is a way to change that behavior but I suspect not. If that's really not possible it sure would be nice to add such a feature.

Comment

I will take a look
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Try out 4.0.13 BETA
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

for some reason i didnt get an alert about new posts even though im subscribed. Ill have to get back to you on this in a bit. my trial expired. ill reach out to HS about a solution to continued testing.

Comment

Blade So did you see the issue and did you fix it? How did you fix it? Maybe HS can learn from you.

Comment

Working...
                X