Emails not being sent for alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emails not being sent for alerts

I am testing out the alert scenarios and settings. In Alert Options the email recipient for alert triggers is not getting any emails from the system. The sender address is entered and works for other events just fine. Any ideas?

fallowing. i am no longer getting email from set events. was working great for a while but..........

Comment

I noticed this and not finding anything about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.png
Views:	158
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	1515673

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
        I noticed this and not finding anything about it.
        As I understand it, this From address is what's used for sending the email. Not sure why it's not using the email setup in HS but anyway...

Then there's the alert emails entered in the Alert options which look to be destination addresses.

Name:	Untitled picture.png
Views:	86
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1515711

Interestingly I found this snapshot of the HS3 version options that give helpful descriptions for the entries. Seems all straightforward but not getting it to work in HS4. 🤨

Views:	119
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	1515710

Comment

Originally posted by davidcald View Post

As I understand it, this From address is what's used for sending the email. Not sure why it's not using the email setup in HS but anyway...

Then there's the alert emails entered in the Alert options which look to be destination addresses.

Views:	86
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1515711

Interestingly I found this snapshot of the HS3 version options that give helpful descriptions for the entries. Seems all straightforward but not getting it to work in HS4. 🤨

Views:	119
Size:	367.0 KB
ID:	1515710
          The "An Important Note" looks like it may be helpful. Especially if you are using zones.

Comment

Working...
          X