HS4 Concord - Beta Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Concord - Beta Plugin

I the next week or two I will be posting the HSPI_CONCORD.exe for anyone interested in trying the work in progress of the plugin. If you download and use it, you should understand the risks. Backup your files, test in a dev environment. The .exe assumes you have the HS3 Concord working. I will not be debugging issues here. Your welcome to post issues so I can see what's working or not.
    Thanks

Ok. Instead of patching the HS3 pi to HS4... I'm either going to do a complete rewrite or copy and modifying the pi. It is in dire need of cleanup and removal of bloat. I am working on the best solution. Matt

Comment

Just for the sake of this post how are things going with the plugin.

Comment

I've lost track of where the HS4 Concord 4 plugin stands for Windows 10. I am still using HS3 but would like to update to HS4. If I did that would my Concord 4 panel still function as well as it has for the passed nine years?

Thank you for your time!

Comment

I am, as well as others, are running (W) and (L) versions of HS4 with the current HS3 PI with no issues. I would highly make a backup of your files.
          -Matt

Comment

OH!! So Matt, you're saying that the HS3 PI works with HS4. I know you had been planning to work on the HS3 version PI to use it with HS4. Evidently the changes / improvements you were considering weren't critical to the PI's functionality in HS4 (?)

Thank you Matt for you long time support of this PI !!

Frank

Comment

Right. The current HS3 PI works with HS4 because HS has added the legacy code libs that older PI's use. The Concord HS4 PI will be a re-write removing any HS3 legacy code so we'll be good once/if HS decides to drop support for Hs3 in HS4. I'm in the process of the rewrite but no release yet. I was just going to patch HS3 to HS4 but decided that's not the right thing to do.

Comment

Great. Thank you Matt and thanks for your efforts!

Comment

Where can I get the download?

Comment

HS3 plug-in is the current download.

Comment

Help! The (old) Concord plugin isn't allowing configuration settings under the HS4 pi Troller that I purchased.

I've loaded the HS3 plug-in on my HS4 Troller Pi. Even though it says it successfully loaded, the links won't pull up any html for the help documentation, Logpage, Configuration, and Control. When I tried to deleted and reinstall, then toggle to enable, it now hangs with "INFO Plugin start is pending".

After checking my linux log, the plugin load has several warnings "File exists, not overwriting: \usr\local\HomeSeer\bin\CONCORD\SQLite.interop.dll, and System.Data.Sqlinte.dll, and kepadtable.txt, and CONCORDB3.db.

I assume I need to repair the concord install somehow to make sure I have a working plugin for Concord.....
                      (or should I switch to the beta code underway?)

Comment

Hi. You should post this in the Hs3 Concord thread under a new topic. Thx

Comment

Working...
                        X