Not sure this works anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure this works anymore

I noticed that the web interface for MyQ has been shut down and you now must use the phone app to interface with your garage door units. When I try to operate the doors via HS I get. They were working so I don't know if something else has occurred or since the web interface appears to be gone that is the issue.
    Code:
     [LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]10/12/2020 3:30:07 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]HSMyQ[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Error[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#FF0000]Cannot find device mapping for Id=CG0xxxxxxxx in feature 823[/COLOR][/FONT]

[LEFT][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Roboto][SIZE=16px]10/12/2020 3:30:07 PM[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]

[FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]HomeSeer[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Device Control[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Device: Plugin HSMyQ Door Status to Open (3) by/from: CAPI Control Handler[/COLOR][/FONT]

Can you set the log level to Debug from the settings page, then restart the plugin.
    If you still get the error after the restart please post your logs.

Comment

Just installed HS4 with this plugin and it is not working either. The third party plugin I purchased with HS3 is working. I turned on debug and it filled my log with a ton of stuff. If you really need it please confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky4460 View Post
        Just installed HS4 with this plugin and it is not working either. The third party plugin I purchased with HS3 is working. I turned on debug and it filled my log with a ton of stuff. If you really need it please confirm.
        yes please set the lo level to Debug, and send me what you get when you start the plugin. Thanks

Comment

Mine isn't working anymore, either. I don't get any errors in the log file, though.

Comment

After a start/stop it mysteriously began to work again for me so *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
            X