Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyQ plugin server connection failure - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyQ plugin server connection failure - Fixed!

Plugin started throwing errors sometime last night. After restarting I'm now getting this every polling interval. Login credentials haven't changed and phone app is working fine. Anyone else having issues?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	654
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1491374
    -Wade

I'm investigating. Looks like something changed in the MyQ API and it broke the plugin.
    It may take a while to fix though because, there is no public API for MyQ, so the plugin is based on reverse engineering.

Comment

spud Thanks, It happens to me every so often, I've just gotten used to just restarting HS3 which seems to fix it for a while.

Comment

Thanks Spud.
        -Wade

Comment

I just encountered the same error. Good luck figuring out what went wrong.. For what it is worth, this morning I was running the 4.0.5.0 Beta and everything was working properly. Then I upgraded to the Production version (same rev number) and the wheels fell off the bus. Now I have compounded the problem by moving to HS4 v4.2. Don't thing that the HS4 upgrade was a factor and I am not sure that any of my text here is helpful but you never know.

Comment

Good Morning, I have the same error. I am running HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.18.0 (Windows). I couldn't find the MyQ Beta to test that. However, I did confirm that my password is the same and that it works directly. Thanks

Comment

I updated to 4.2 yesterday. MyQ is still working here. I just realized this is about the HSMyQ plug-in. I am running Fetty’s MyQ
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by randy View Post
                I updated to 4.2 yesterday. MyQ is still working here. I just realized this is about the HSMyQ plug-in. I am running Getty’s MyQ
                You're lucky as I just tried this plugin and it too is having connection issues.
                MyQ HTTP Connection Issue: Return Code BadRequest
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post

You're lucky as I just tried this plugin and it too is having connection issues.
                  MyQ HTTP Connection Issue: Return Code BadRequest
                  Eric Fetty’s or HS?

Comment

Same problem here. I started happening just after updating HS4 to the latest release.

Comment

Eric Fetty’s or HS?
                      Eric Fettys.

Comment

For anyone seeing this issue I'd recommend disabling this plugin as it will flood your log with errors until this issue gets resolved. Hopefully this will get fixed but with no proper API it may take a while to get this plugin working again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                          Eric Fettys.

Mine is not throwing any errors, however it did stop working yesterday. Hopefully there can be a solution, but I understand Chamberlain has not published an API and they have tried in the past to block access by anyone other than their applications.

It also seems that Eric has not visited the forum since January, so it is doubtful he will be fixing his plug-in. I hope HS can get this one working.

Comment

Mine is not throwing any errors, however it did stop working yesterday. Hopefully there can be a solution, but I understand Chamberlain has not published an API and they have tried in the past to block access by anyone other than their applications.
                            Yep, I'm not sure this one is going to be fixed quickly or if at all. Did you ask Eric about this?

Comment

That's funny, I've been getting regular Harmony Hub web connect error messages in the log, but that's Logitech's crappy support.

But my MyQ connection has been stable for at least 3 days. Maybe I shouldn't restart HS.

Comment

Working...
                              X