Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two errors

Hi,

Now that I got the mono version straight, I'm getting two new errors pretty regularly. Has anyone seen these?

9/23/2021 9:10:51 AM HSMyQ Error A task was canceled.
    9/23/2021 9:09:05 AM HSMyQ Error An error occurred while sending the request
    9/23/2021 9:07:19 AM HSMyQ Error An error occurred while sending the request

Thanks for any help,

Jeff.

Does the plugin works as expected?
    How often do you get these errors?
    If it isn't too often I would just ignore them as they are probably caused my the MyQ cloud

Comment

I'm getting an error every 105 seconds or so (minimum), and sometimes several in a row. The plugin is neither operating the doors nor is it getting events from when the doors open and close.

Comment

ok, then set the log level to Trace from the settings page, restart the plugin and post what you get in the log

Comment

Thanks, See attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

spud Did that help? I don't see errors when I ran it on trace, but run it longer if needed.

Comment

Your logs don't show any problem.
              You said the plugin is not getting events when the doors open or close, did you wait long enough (i.e at least one polling cycle) ? Because the HS devices don't get updated instantly.

If you want to record more logs that show errors when you try to open/close a door from HS, please enable "Log to File" from the settings page and send me the Logs/HSMyQ.txt file. It will be formatted better.

Comment

I'm not sure what happened, but I disabled the logging now and everything seems to be working well now. I won't touch it and see if the behavior starts again and then will turn logging back on if it does.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X