No announcement yet.

Locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, new try, please install and test 4.0.13 and report back. Thanks!

Comment

Not working yet on 4.0.13. Lock status is good and the GDO still works. Here is a new log. log (4).txt

Comment

I just tried 4.0.13. I see the lock. The status is correct. The buttons do not actually control the lock. There is a message in the log that is says "lock" or unlock" but the command is not sending.
        Code:
        08:45:52:1311:[Device Control]->Device: Plugin HSMyQ Garage Door Deadbolt Lock Status to Unlock (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
        2023/01/08 20:45:52.346 ERROR Status: 400 {
        "ReturnCode": "-99",
        "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 9870698814046926386",
        "CorrelationId": ""
        }

08:45:52:3480:[Error]->Status: 400 {
        "ReturnCode": "-99",
        "ErrorMessage": "please contact customer care, supportID: 9870698814046926386",
        "CorrelationId": ""
        }

​I attached a "trace" log after pressing "unlock"
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the logs, unfortunately this is going to be difficult to fix, I have already spent a lot of hours on this issue and couldn't make it work. It looks like the lock/unlock commands use an additional layer of security which is hard to reverse engineer.
          The lock and unlock controls do not work in the plugin, so I should probably remove those buttons.

Comment

I guess there is not much of overlap with MyQ and August? (I am not a developer, just notice you are connected to both)

Comment

Working...
            X