Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading from HS3 to HS4

Hi

We have upgraded from HS3 to HS4 some time ago and when i was checking for updates I noticed there is now a version of AK HeatmiserNeo for HS4. However if i try to use it, my registration of the app is not recognised and it is trying to get me to pay for it again. What do i need to do to get the app to work?

thanks,
    Manica

https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Comment

Hi Manica, get the HS4 licence via above link.

Please be aware that it's safer to delete all old devices and start clean with HS4 plugin version.

Comment

Great. Thank you for the quick response. I was able to get the licence now.

I also deleted all the devices before installing the new plugin, then I followed the instructions to setup the new plugin. After the initial connection though, the plugin no longer seems to be able to connect to the Heatmiser. The logs keep giving me the following

Code:
        [SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212529][FONT=Roboto][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]AK HeatmiserNeo [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212529][FONT=Roboto][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]Info [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212529][FONT=Roboto][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][1045] NeoHub.Root: LOG: CommandResp 'GET_SYSTEM': JObject is null:[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        [SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212529][FONT=Roboto][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000]AK HeatmiserNeo Info [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][COLOR=#212529][FONT=Roboto][FONT=B612 Mono][COLOR=#000000][1045] NeoHub.Root: LOG: {"GET_SYSTEM":0}[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        I think everything else is a symptom of whatever is causing the above, but i thought i should mention that the other than the IP and log setting none of the rest are storing and i cannot see any thermostats.

Any thoughts how I fix that?

Thanks,
        Manica

Comment

Other settings are stored in the hub, so if comms not working they can't be saved.

The only explanation I can see - is the IP address, please check.
          And check anything else in the log.
          And you may also enable "Developer Mode" in HS "Other Settings" and restart the plugin - it will open console window where you might see more info (might not)
          And please provide info from Tools => Help

Comment

Working...
          X