Heatmiser and HS Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roobrother View Post
    Will try asap...and get back to you...Thanks for your support on this, even though it appears to be a HSmobile issue
    Not quite, HSMobile doesn't know which device is the temperature control - so it throws an error. It's more an issue with HS in general - when it's not clear to developers what to do in plugin code, and error messages are usually useless.

Comment

Ver 4.0.0.14 installed

Arrow up and down work well..thank you

in my device - living room
      if preset is "away" and then single press "standby" , settings returns to "away"
      if preset is "away" and then double press "standby" , the setting changed to "standby"

Same for all combinations ie need to double press for the desired setting...

in Neo hub root...single press via device (living room)- updates setting immediately

Have captured in logs i hope...see attached
      Attached Files

Comment

I think Heatmiser is just slow updating status, same as their mobile app - you have to wait after each operation.

But I'll check.

Comment

A couple of shots...waited 5 min
          Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	62.7 KB ID:	1555624 Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	62.8 KB ID:	1555625 Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	62.5 KB ID:	1555626

Comment

I checked what's happening - "Away" mode is actually propagating from single Stat to the Hub and all other Stats (i.e. Away mode is house-wide).

If you change the Stat from Away to Standby - it also switches off Away mode on other stats - not immediately thought.

So given this knowledge please check the behaviour again and let me know id you see any problems.

Comment

Hey Alex
              I get it now...
              Hub is the master for all stats So if I hit away on the master...all stats change to away

And individual stats have their own separate switching options ie normal / stand by

Make perfect sense now

thanks for putting the effort in sorting this out for me
              Muchly appreciated. I think we are sorted.
              ​​​​​
              Best get a couple more stats

Comment

If you fins any issues - feel free

Comment

Working...
                X