Is the Ecobee Premium Supported by this plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Ecobee Premium Supported by this plugin

Since it looks like the Google Nest Eco system may soon be drawing to a close - I am in the midst of testing the Ecobee Enhanced thermostat ,
    I have a few questions:
    1. On the Premium Ecobee which has Air quality Monitoring will the values for Air quality create and display devices for same?
    2. In the Homeseer Shop - Plugin area it states for this plugin the ability to send messages from HS4 to the display on each thermostat, How is this achieved?
    3. Do you have a pdf or link that has complete instructions for the use of the Ecobee's Thermostats

Thanks in advance!!!

? any info is appreciated

Comment

You would need to contact the dev team at HS to get the info you are inquiring about.
      https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rmies1 View Post
        Since it looks like the Google Nest Eco system may soon be drawing to a close - I am in the midst of testing the Ecobee Enhanced thermostat ,
        I have a few questions:
        1. On the Premium Ecobee which has Air quality Monitoring will the values for Air quality create and display devices for same?
        2. In the Homeseer Shop - Plugin area it states for this plugin the ability to send messages from HS4 to the display on each thermostat, How is this achieved?
        3. Do you have a pdf or link that has complete instructions for the use of the Ecobee's Thermostats

Thanks in advance!!!
        1. As far as I know air quality is not exposed to the API, so no the plugin will no create any device or feature for this
        2. This is done through an event action, see screenshots in the link below.
        3 Unfortunately no we don't have up to date documentation for this plugin, but you can have a look at this thread which is for the HS3 Ecobee plugin which is very similar: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...-in-user-guide

Comment

Working...
        X