Registration issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration issue

For those of you who didn't see this on the old forum before they set this one up, HST is aware of the license issue and attempted to fix it just before Thanksgiving. Clearly it didn't work so I'm sure they'll look again when they return from the holiday.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ok, perhaps the issue here was just lack of documentation. I'd already set up the "100% discount" for the plugin, but you have to go to a special page on the HS store and get the coupon based on your current license info:

https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Then you can use that coupon through the normal purchase process to get a new license.

Comment

i guess i should be posting it here since i'm on the HS4 version

the coupon code the plugin upgrade form generates does not work in the homeseer checkout
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	171
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1577864

Comment

I'm having the same (isn't valid) issue.

Dennis

Comment

I've alerted HST.

Comment

I had already received my HS4 license code since I was part of the beta. That code is now working again and I was able to register the plug-in and get out of the trial mode.

Comment

thanks shill. i opened a ticket with HS also.

Comment

They said all the coupons should now work.

Comment

Yes indeed, worked for me this time.

As a side note - thank you shill for the free update.

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by dennis48755 View Post
                    Yes indeed, worked for me this time.

As a side note - thank you shill for the free update.

Dennis
                    Glad to hear that, and you're quite welcome - even though it's a lot of work, it's also a labor of love for me more than a job and helps me stay more relevant to the software development team I'm responsible for in my day job! The revenue I get from sales helps me pay for my home automation habits and justifies the time I spend on it to my wife , but I also don't want to frustrate anyone by nickel-and-diming people with upgrades to plugins they've already paid for - in some cases recently.

Comment

HS fixed the problem on their end and I was able to use the upgrade coupon for the HS4 version and successfully register it. Thank you very much shill!

Comment

HS fixed the problem on their end and I also was able to use the license and password for the HS4 version and successfully register it. Thank you again.

Comment

Thanks for the update Shill! The coupon code worked for me. All registered.

Comment

For those of you still having problems redeeming the coupon, enter the coupon code manually. Cut & paste doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                            X