Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing graphics for inside/outdoor temp?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing graphics for inside/outdoor temp?

I noticed in HS Buddy that I was missing graphics for the indoor and outdoor temps as reported by the plugin:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	137
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	1577758

I checked the devices and there are no graphics set up for these, example:

Views:	108
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1577759

I'm pretty sure there were range graphics there in previous versions, right?

There were, yes. Can you right click on the broken image in the HS web interface and copy the image address and paste it here?

Comment

Code:
      http://192.168.1.15/WiFiThermostat/images/Thermometer-generic-12.png
      I was also still on 4.1.3.0 so I upgraded to 4.2.0.6 but the image is still broken. Under html/WiFiThermostat/images I only see "Thermometer" images 0 through 5 for cool, generic, and heat.

Views:	108
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1577797

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to see! I'll look at the assignment of those VGPs and how I calculate the image name based on temperature bands and get that fixed.

Comment

Quick question...I do not have a HS4 device for the outdoor temperature or humidity although my thermostat displays do. Should it have been included back when I installed the plug-in?

Thanks

Comment

Can you look at your root device and grab the json data? Most likely it's just not reporting that. I feel like they changed that at some point in the past...

Comment

I have stupid question how do I find this json data?

Views:	93
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1578406

Comment

I was able to pull this from the PI trace log if it helps? Thanks

{"success":true,"deviceLive":true,"communicationLost":fal se, "latestData":{"uiData":{"DispTemperature":65.0000,"HeatS etpo int":65.0,"CoolSetpoint":78.0,"DisplayUnits":"F","StatusHea t ":2,"StatusCool":2,"HoldUntilCapable":true,"ScheduleCapa ble" :true,"VacationHold":0,"DualSetpointStatus":false,"HeatNextP eriod":38,"CoolNextPeriod":38,"HeatLowerSetptLimit":40.0000, "HeatUpperSetptLimit":90.0000,"CoolLowerSetptLimit":50.0 000, "CoolUpperSetptLimit":99.0000,"ScheduleHeatSp":70.0000," Sche duleCoolSp":78.0000,"SwitchAutoAllowed":false,"SwitchCoolAll owed":true,"SwitchOffAllowed":true,"SwitchHeatAllowed":true, "SwitchEmergencyHeatAllowed":false,"SystemSwitchPosition ":1, "Deadband":0.0000,"IndoorHumidity":21.0000,"DeviceID":73 7112 1,"Commercial":false,"DispTemperatureAvailable":true,"Indo or HumiditySensorAvailable":true,"IndoorHumiditySensorNotFault" :true,"VacationHoldUntilTime":0,"TemporaryHoldUntilTime":0," IsInVacationHoldMode":false,"VacationHoldCancelable":true,"S etpointChangeAllowed":true,"OutdoorTemperature":128,"Outdoor Humidity":128,"OutdoorHumidityAvailable":false,"OutdoorTempe ratureAvailable":false,"DispTemperatureStatus":0,"IndoorHumi dStatus":0,"OutdoorTempStatus":128,"OutdoorHumidStatus":128, "OutdoorTemperatureSensorNotFault":true,"OutdoorHumidity Sens orNotFault":true,"CurrentSetpointStatus":2,"EquipmentOutputS tatus":0},"fanData":{"fanMode":0,"fanModeAutoAllowed":true," fanModeOnAllowed":true,"fanModeCirculateAllowed":true,"fanMo deFollowScheduleAllowed":false,"fanIsRunning":false},"hasFan ":true,"canControlHumidification":false,"drData":{"CoolS etpL imit":null,"HeatSetpLimit":null,"Phase":-1,"OptOutable":false,"DeltaCoolSP":null,"DeltaHeatSP":null ," Load":null}},"alerts":"\r\n\r\n"}

Do the FALSE results mean those Outdoor Temp and Humidity values are not available from Total Comfort for my Thermostats?

Comment

That is what that means. And the missing "Honeywell WiFi Thermostat" tab is something I've just seen on my production system, even though it shows up on newly added devices, so I'm looking into that as well. I have a theory so hopefully an easy fix.

Comment

Thanks shill

Your day job must be suffering

Comment

Originally posted by windracer View Post
                      I noticed in HS Buddy that I was missing graphics for the indoor and outdoor temps as reported by the plugin:
                      4.2.0.7 fixed the issue for me, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
                        Thanks shill

Your day job must be suffering
                        Ha! More like my evenings and weekends

Comment

Closing this as resolved.

Comment

Working...
                          X