X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to 4.2.1.0 failed

Tried to upgrade from v4.2.0.10 to v4.2.1.0 this evening and it failed:

"Installation of package Honeywell WiFi Thermostat failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update."

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	130
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1585082

The problem is, the plugin no longer appears on my Homeseer Plugins page (under Manage). And if I try to install the plugin from the store I get the same error.

Found this in my log:

HomeSeer Updater: Package file not found: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Updates4/Honeywell WiFi Thermostat4.2.1.0/debug-list.html

Comment

Same here... Good thing I snapshotted the VM first...

Comment

Looks like the file is named debug_list.html and something is looking for debug-list.html (underscore vs. dash).

Comment

Looks like install.txt is the culprit. I tried fixing it but don't know how to get HS to use the locally installed update instead of downloading it again from the store with the bad file.

Comment

Originally posted by windracer View Post
            Looks like install.txt is the culprit. I tried fixing it but don't know how to get HS to use the locally installed update instead of downloading it again from the store with the bad file.
            I had the same error, I just restarted HS and the update was installed and working

Comment

Originally posted by windracer View Post
              Tried to upgrade from v4.2.0.10 to v4.2.1.0 this evening and it failed:

"Installation of package Honeywell WiFi Thermostat failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update."

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	130
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1585082

The problem is, the plugin no longer appears on my Homeseer Plugins page (under Manage). And if I try to install the plugin from the store I get the same error.
              That's a strange behavior because one HTML file was named wrong - sorry about the typo, though!

4.2.1.1 has been submitted to correct that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
                I had the same error, I just restarted HS and the update was installed and working
                Ha, thanks. I rebooted my Homeseer Pi and sure enough the new plug-in was installed and working. Should have thought to try that.

Comment

Closing this issue as resolved.

Comment

Working...
                  X