HS4 Honeywell plugin doen't display MyTotalComfort Credentials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Honeywell plugin doen't display MyTotalComfort Credentials

I installed the plugin Honeywell and update it to version 4.2.1.2.
    Everything goes well up to get the Total Connect Comfort Portal Credentials that never appears.
    I checked many times the credentials and each time it's ok (By the way : I also test a wrong number and/or password ... and I was given no error !).
    I tested it with Firefox, Edge and Chrome with no more success.
    Do you have a technical suggestion to correct the problem ?
    Thank for your support​
    (P.S. I'm French speaking so expect some mistakes)
    Attached Files

Welcome! Am I understanding correctly that the issue is that you can't get past the "Credentials" step in the initial setup process? You click Validate and nothing happens?

(Ce n'est pas un probleme pour moi, je pense que ton Anglais est plus bien que mon Francais!)

Comment

Yes, I get the "first" credentials from the Plugin, but never I never seen the TotalComfort Credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Lepro View Post
        Yes, I get the "first" credentials from the Plugin, but never I never seen the TotalComfort Credentials.
        Ah! Those "first credentials" are for registering the plugin (on the Homeseer plugin > manage page).

The Total connect comfort credentials are provided by you - this is what you use today to log into your TCC app or the website to control the thermostat.

Comment

Yes, but I can't get the "screen" to enter email and password for TotalComfort as written in the manuel.
          Attached Files

Comment

Instead I get a blanc page.

Comment

Ok, I'm still not understanding. Part of the problem is I'm having trouble following your steps and screenshots vs pictures from the manual.

What I believe I understand now is:
              • The first thing you did was register the plugin; that's the 2nd screenshot.
              • That worked fine so it now shows as Registered; that's the 3rd screenshot.
              • Then you went to the Initial Setup page where you accepted the terms (Step 1) and then you're supposed to enter credentials, but it's not giving you a place to enter them? If that's the 4th screenshot, it's acting like you entered them and is allowing you to click "Finish".
              • I'm guessing that when you clicked "Finish" it took you to the Thermostat List page but that's coming up blank - the 6th screenshot?
              If all of the above is correct, you should also have a "Configuration" menu item. What happens if you go there? If that loads correctly, you can also enter your credentials on that page, too.

Comment

In order to help to solve the problem, I do a lot of tests / look at the log (copy included) :
                - I unstalled the plugin
                - I re-installed it
                - I enter the credentials
                - I even test a bad user name and password and I was surprise to have it accepted without an error of the system check (still with a blank page)
                - All the time the next page contains nothing
                - No menu for the Total Comfort
                - No configuration possible
                - Always a blank page

SO, I look at the script :
                - The script contains "thermostat" and everything needed...
                - BUT, there is an error in the script (see the capture picture)
                - "Uncaught (in promise) - I don't know the problem indicated but could help you to discover the origin of it.

There is no menu to enter the Honeywell credentials, nor a configuration menu.

Regards

Marc
                Attached Files

Comment

The credentials you are entering are not TCC credentials. You should be logging in to the TCC with an email address as the user name.

Comment

Your TCC credentials are what you use here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	64
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	1587646

Which is not anything like "711956". That looks like your license ID for the plugin, not your TCC credentials.

Comment

OK fine.
                      It was an Unbelievable mistake from me.
                      ​Everything goes well at the first time with the Honeywell credentials.
                      I'm sorry to have taken so much time of you for this mistake.
                      Regards
                      Marc

Comment

It's no problem. I thought that was the problem at first then got confused because the label on the final step says "registration complete"so I thought that was a screenshot of registering the plugin so I didn't mention it then!

I also need to test the setup page for better behavior if invalid credentials are provided.

Comment

Working...
                        X